Hey guys! :D
Here's an updated packing list:
1. Sleeping bag 
2. School T-shirts and shorts (for daytime activites) [At least 3 sets] *
3. Home clothes (inc. track pants and jackets - for sleeping) [Optional]
4. Undergarments [Adequate]
5. Towel (Face/Bath) [Adequate]
6. School/Sports shoes [1 pair] **
7. Socks [At least 2 pairs] ***
8. Slippers/Sandals (only during evening) [1 pair]
9. Personal Toiletries [Adequate]
10. Water Bottle 
11. Torch-light 
12. Mosquito Repellent [Optional - Highly encouraged: We don't want anyone going home with arms/legs full of mozzie bites :D]
13. Eating utensils (fork, spoon, bowl, cup etc.) [Adequate]
14. Dark coloured shirt
16. Face towel - for the hike
* School based shirts such as class tee, house tee, Sec 3 camp tee, etc are fine.
** This extra pair is for the hike. Please wear comfortable ones, we wouldn't want cases of blisters after the hike :D
*** Not necessarily school socks.
The bolded ones are the newer items on the list :D
Things to take note:
- Report in PE attire
- The rest of the days of the camp can be in home clothes, but strictly only school-based T-shirts or any T-shirts that are not revealing
- No high-cut FBT shorts allowed, the minimum length to be at the same length as P.E shorts
Any questions, feel free to ask us.
Oh, those who haven't pass up the consent forms, PLEASE PLEASE put it in Ms Pey's pigeon hole ASAP. Thanks!
Introduction : Hi, good morning sir/mdm. I am _____ from Secondary ___. Would you like a short tour around the school? Side Gate: N...
No. Things to Note 1 All councillors involved in Registration Day would have to report at 7am to t...
Hello Councillors! These are the details for the Secondary One Orientation Camp 2017, Day 0 (3 Jan) and Days 1-3 (5-7 Jan). Reporting t...
*Tentative-subject to changes from Teacher-in-charge