Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
shhk- Siyi MeiChun
Exco in charge- Jean
sec 1- Aliciva TunYangsec 2- BeatriceWee ShiHuisec 3- Abigail Glenn
sec 4- Fusheng Yijia
exco in charge- Alicia
level 1- ClaireNg
level 2- Choonlei
level 3- SiQi chiling
level 4- EileenTay WanLing
in charge- Travis
councillors: Huiyi ShiTing Theresa
in charge- Jerilene
councillors: Sebastian Carey Ruth
pathway behind home econs room: Saggie Andrea
exco in charge: TianNing & Hazik
Sec 1s- afiqah
sec 2s- David
sec 3s- SooZhen
sec 4s- Sayhao
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Please prepare a PASSPORT PHOTO of you wearing uniform & tie!
It is to put on the noticeboard for the chart of departments.
Bring it on the next rolecall (Monday) alright!
1) PROPER HAIRSTYLE IS REQUIRED.
Girls: Pin-up your fringe.
Boys: No long fringes or sideburns. Dont spike your hair.
Be as neat as possible!
No sad or angry faces! Look smart!
Thats all & Thanks! :D
Thursday, June 17, 2010
I LOVE THE COUNCIL FAMILY!
Thank you councillors so much for making the camp a huge success!
Hope you guys had fun! (:
If you see anyone on the road, remember to say : COUNCIL CAMP ROCKS!
JEAN here! <3
Thanks for attending the camp yea :D
We're really happy to see most of you enjoying the camp (:
It's like we see you all happy we also happy lah :D
And we're really sorry if you did not enjoy the camp due to some reasons
and it wasn't really well planned as we left you doing nothing during the transition from one activity to another
and we're sorry too if we've neglected you ><
All your feedbacks will denfintely make the next camp even better
Lastly, though it may not be the best camp,
but we always have the best councillors :D
Council ftw! xD
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Just to clarify some matters. Please do take note okay!
1) Please report in PE attire, in SCHOOL SOCKS and SCHOOL SHOES.
Reporting attire must be in PROPER attire please.
Reporting time is at 7.30am SHARP.
2) IF you do not have enough sets of PE, bring home clothes will do.
BUT, fufil the requirements please, strictly NO revealing shirts and school based shirts are allowed. Shorts must NOT be shorter than school PE shorts.
3) Extra pair of shoes is meant for hiking. Meaning: Wear SCHOOL SHOES to school, Bring an extra pair of shoes (sneakers / sport shoes are allowed ). Strictly NO slippers or sandals for hiking. They are ony allowed for bathing/evening time.
4) BEST is to bring at least one pair of school socks. The other pair can be your home socks to wear it with your sneakers/sports shoes for hiking.
5) Bags are optional for hiking trip. We encouraged you to bring water and face towel along during the trip.
6) HANDPHONES / ELECTRONIC DEVICES are strictly NOT allowed. We advised you not to bring it. But if you wanna bring, we'll have to keep it for you and return you only on Day 3. This is to prevent any loss cases.
7) Please bring a cloth that can be used as blind folds, T-shirt, towel, cloth, etc is fine. This is very important!!!
Okay, thats all, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALRIGHT!
CYA guys on monday! :D:D:D
Thursday, June 10, 2010
this will be the updated and final packing list!
so please take note yeah :D
1. sleeping bag (1)
2. school t-shirt and shorts for daytime activities (at LEAST 3 sets)
3. dark coloured shirt (1)
4. home clothes (optional)
5. undergarments (adequate)
6. towel (1 for bathing and 1 face towel)
7. school/sports shoe (2 pairs)
8. socks (MINIMUM 2 pairs)
9. slippers/sandals only during evening (1 pair)
10. personal toiletries (adequate)
11. water bottle (1)
12. torch light (1)
13. mosquito repellent (optional)
14. Eating utensils (adequate)
16. T-shirt/Cloth/Towel as blindfolds (1)
Yeah so this should be it for e packing list :D
anyway council camp is just next monday!!
hope to see you guys then =D
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Here's an updated packing list:
1. Sleeping bag 
2. School T-shirts and shorts (for daytime activites) [At least 3 sets] *
3. Home clothes (inc. track pants and jackets - for sleeping) [Optional]
4. Undergarments [Adequate]
5. Towel (Face/Bath) [Adequate]
6. School/Sports shoes [1 pair] **
7. Socks [At least 2 pairs] ***
8. Slippers/Sandals (only during evening) [1 pair]
9. Personal Toiletries [Adequate]
10. Water Bottle 
11. Torch-light 
12. Mosquito Repellent [Optional - Highly encouraged: We don't want anyone going home with arms/legs full of mozzie bites :D]
13. Eating utensils (fork, spoon, bowl, cup etc.) [Adequate]
14. Dark coloured shirt
16. Face towel - for the hike
* School based shirts such as class tee, house tee, Sec 3 camp tee, etc are fine.
** This extra pair is for the hike. Please wear comfortable ones, we wouldn't want cases of blisters after the hike :D
*** Not necessarily school socks.
The bolded ones are the newer items on the list :D
Things to take note:
- Report in PE attire
- The rest of the days of the camp can be in home clothes, but strictly only school-based T-shirts or any T-shirts that are not revealing
- No high-cut FBT shorts allowed, the minimum length to be at the same length as P.E shorts
Any questions, feel free to ask us.
Oh, those who haven't pass up the consent forms, PLEASE PLEASE put it in Ms Pey's pigeon hole ASAP. Thanks!
Nan Chiau High School Student Council Weekly Duty List Term 3 Week 8 [14 th August 2017 – 18 th August 2017] Morning Duty: Gro...
Hello Councillors! These are the details for the Secondary One Orientation Camp 2017, Day 0 (3 Jan) and Days 1-3 (5-7 Jan). Reporting t...
No. Things to Note 1 All councillors involved in Registration Day would have to report at 7am to t...
NCHS OPEN HOUSE - Frequently Asked Questions (Students) 1.I noted that Nan Chiau High School (NCHS) is a Special Assistance Plan (SAP) ...